Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Full Force

Hello Spring Time~
I was very fortunate to take Bodhi on a hike today all by myself. Like the good ol days that Bodhi and I had together. Now there are far and few between our solo outings.
Ruby joined Milo at his preschool Seasons. This is usually a hot topic on school mornings whether or not Ruby will stay with Milo. Today was one of those days, she insisted on packing her backpacking with snack items, lunch and her cuddelies. It was hard for me to say no, Milo was begging, she was begging. Annie the teacher said they would all love to have Ruby today. So I took this quiet opportunity to hike with Bodhi, certainly a favorite old past time of ours.

Enjoy, spring is showing up in so many beautiful ways.






A favorite spot, Rattle Snake Canyon. It has everything, hills, grass, chaparral, pines, shade, sun, creek crossings, rock hopping. I love this trail. Happy Hiking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment